Examples of Posters for next week:
This week we created a google slide to show our peers.
The aim is to bring visual mood board, central proposition, HMY and POV statements together.
Lecturers popped into breakout rooms to give feedback to whoever was lucky enough to receive it.
Feedback from Peers:
- Nervousness – before presenting, before doctor appointments, before anything where something can go wrong
- What do people bring to the space?
- what’s there for the children?
- Check out Starship on Best Awards
- Projection – soothing, not much movement
- Character element – relatable
- Inspiration – look outside of medical environment, outside of New Zealand
- Research aesthetics and media for that age group, curate it, have a message that targets them
- What are they listening to?
- What are they collecting?