This week is a bit of a regrouping phase as you move from divergent to convergent thinking (and doing).
What to have for SUBMISSION:
Focus on the opportunities for design – you are exploring design and what it can do through the topic.
issue | application
design issue | topic
Meeting with Karl 2:45pm
My spiel: “I am currently looking at the concept of the waiting room and the perception of wait time in a general practitioner healthcare provider. Essentially I want to use experience design in conjunction with environmental graphic design to create a more positive, stress-free environment for patients.”
Feedback from Karl
- The nature of beauty – don’t dismiss the power of good aesthetics
- Just get the idea across it doesn’t matter what you do to show it
- What do you want to say?
- and who do you want to say it to?
- How is Maddie going to be affected by my project at the end?
- Is it affectual? two way? sustained?
- Be fun, be safe
- Have a good look at Triage and triage nurses, what do they do? how does it work? What is the purpose of the space?