On Friday we have about 10 minutes each
Survey of peers – interacting with something, prepare to test something
How could I test my waiting room idea? Perception of time influencing patient satisfaction and trust within healthcare provider
- The placebo effect – play, fake pills
- Security, things are sometimes put there to make you feel safer
- Why should I trust someone?
- How much blue to use? Still calming effect
- What sort of visuals give different affects?
- Andre’s colour movement
- What does it imply? listening or answering?
Sight line – what you see as you enter could be blue
– look at waiting rooms, hairdressers, dentists, airports, blog of what I experience in the space