Feedback from Peers:
- Humanising science
- this project
- Humanising the waiting room
- imagery, creating connection between reader and health provider
- What is design’s role?
- Extract the design issue or design topic out of my topic
- Design can educate
- Exploring this through the waiting room ED
- What is the design challenge?
- How can design comfort?
- How can design encourage patience?
- Many of these issues are systemic, lots of this has to change for this to work, my project will contribute to addressing the issue NOT fixing the issue necessarily.
- How has designed comforted people in other areas?
- How can design inform?
- How can design make information accessible?
Feedback from Kerry Ann Lee:
- Inform and empower
- All about managing expectations
- Welcome, safe, trusted,
- Acknowledged system
Feedback from Lee:
- Be careful about self-triage
- Atmosphere worth addressing
- The third space
- Gather responses, stories
- Sporadic – unpleasant, expectations
Feedback from Ant:
- User Journey
- School of Health