Skip to content
My Presentation Feedback:
- A guide could work well for healthcare professionals
- Do it! Spatial element 5 on one side, 1 on the other
- What do you want to get out of your last university project? What do you want on your portfolio?
- Not an app, but could do website
- How would an old person use a QR code? would they use it?
- Could scan a kiosk, a timer starts, if someone comes in, time could go up if they’re a triage number higher than you
- So many people have been to after hours, ASK AROUND!
- Do you actually want to know if you’re waiting for so long?
- Prepared, supported, educated, safe
– relaxing with sound
– feelings check in
– Do you need some help?
- Don’t half ass an app, do what you want to do but really well
- Celebrate what you’re doing
- Focused and deep is better than wide and broad
- Knowing how urgent you are would make a difference, if I was vomitting or in a compromised situation I wouldn’t be going on the app store and downloading an app
- Create a poster that educates on how the triage system works and what might be in each section but not actually allocated a number or space to the individual, they can assume where they are
- Check in system – QR code so you don’t have to download anything