ManageMyHealth, a great app used by many GP healthcares in New Zealand.
- Online services
- Freedom to manage your health needs and that of your family anytime, anywhere.
- Access and maintain your medical records
- Book appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
- View latest lab results
- Enables a general practice to share patient medical information with after hours, emergency and other primary care clinicians.
Going through the Ratings and Reviews it is evident by peoples comments that this app could be a lot more human centred and have a better visual. These are some of the comments that suggested a change.
In Summary, the app would be better if:
- Graphics were more modern, not clunky
- Seamless logon – doesn’t log out everytime
- Could link up with Apple Health
- Password strength policy was stronger – 2 factor authentication
- Support for modern screen sizes (newer phones)
- Touch ID/Face ID recognition
- Landscape orientation
- Responsive in portrait and landscape – works on iphone, ipad and laptop
- Test Result graphs
- Subsection for long-term diagnosis