Intro, Body, Conclusion
3. 1. 2.
Problem: Design issue through this topic
eg. accessibility using typography
history using sequential narrative
Central proposition reflects this ↑↑
Presentation should SHOW us your project not just tell – use images and quotes (testing, stressed person in waiting room)
- Central proposition/ How might we/ What If
Design issue and topic
- Catch attention then how did you do it?
- What if love was a virus? (write your own)
- Use keywords: transparency, facilitate
- Conclusion – How did you validate?
- Get rid of assumptions
- Test it – when sick people are actually in pain
- How have you facilitated it?
Through a systems interface that facilitates transparency in communication between healthcare professionals and patients
- How does this unfold as a project
- methods: personas, journey maps, empathy maps, role play, talked to emergency nurses, second showing, supercrit
- show what you did
- show that you’re paying attention to your audience
- Mum @ ED, works, the fact that the sign had no ‘nurse in charge’ was concerning
- took card to make shift kiosk I didn’t know it would connect to QR code so will need to be NFC too
- what did these mean for your project and WHY?
- have a narrative if clearer
- What you learnt
- How do these responses inform your design strategy
- Address initial stated aims
- What you did about it?
- Why that approach?
- Why that method/process?
- So what did you find out? insights/validation
- Central proposition, how did your project address this?