Central Proposition tweak
What is the existing scenario?
- Urgent Care waiting rooms
- What I have discovered – to facilitate reassurance in the waiting room by creating transparency in communication between staff and patients to allow accessibility of information.
What is the issue/problem?
- Patient’s satisfaction levels
- Unnecessary amount of negative emotions in a waiting room including anxiety, stress, and extended amounts of worry.
Aim (Central Proposition):
Human-centred design can be used to create transparency and reassurance within an urgent care clinic waiting room to enable patients to understand the triage system and feel more at ease whilst waiting.
Solution/What I’ve done:
- NFC embedded card with QR code
- Display Screen
- Web interface (iPad and Mobile)
How can my idea be validated?